Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day Five: Hollywood Studios

I am really sad that I lost a bunch of digital images from this day of our vacation.  We had a great morning rushing ToyStory Mania at rope drop.  After that, we went to the Frozen Sing-Along  (I think I annoyed Alex with my singing along...she was trying to absorb every moment and I was being a little goofy) and then split up to do some Mama-Alex touring (Animation Academy to learn how to draw Olaf and the Little Mermaid show) and Daddy-Justin touring (Disney Jr. show and looking for the Cars characters).
After meeting back up with Cathleen and Andy to see Beauty and the Beast musical (perhaps my favorite Hollywood Studios show), we surprised Justin with a trip to the Lights,Motor,Action stunt show.  While it was not my cup of tea entirely, he was glued to the live action car and motorcycle stunts.  When the 'real' Lightning McQueen drove out on set, his jaw dropped wide open!
Cathleen took the kiddos back to Sweet Escape in the early afternoon and the rest of the adults hit the 'fast' rides and caught dinner at the Sci Fi Drive In restaurant before heading home.  We were originally going to see the Fantasmic show that evening, but we were all too tired (and I think it was raining).  

No comments: