Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lake of the Ozarks

I arrived home from my Scandinavian Adventure (a quick update to come in the next week or so), had one day to get my head screwed on in the correct direction, do half a load of laundry, and then jump on a plane to St. Louis with the kiddos-- where Gramps met us and drove us to his Lake House at the Lake of the Ozarks.

My traveling companions:
 As always, they both received several compliments as to their stellar in-flight behavior.  We traveled minimally this time, with only a blanket, a 'friend' (Miss Kitty and Lynxy), a book and their movie player of choice.  Yay for 'airplane days'!
 First order of business:  an evening boat ride to get our bearings.  While Justin has been on a boat ride before, he was much too young to really remember it-- he was a bit hesitant to go 'fast', but I have a feeling he'll get his sea legs under him very soon.
 Our home away from home for the next five days-- not too shabby, huh?

No comments: