Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pupdate: Photo Heavy

I adore my new photography subject:

 She puts up with a camera in her face 90% of the time.  The remaining 10% is spent trying to keep the camera out of her mouth.

She weighed in at 23.4 lbs this morning-- almost double her 'coming home' weight of 12.3 lbs!  She's growing and learning and playing every day.

Fun with Photoshop--


No comments: