Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Power of Peer Pressure.... potty training!

As I am a sensitive Mama, I will refrain from posting the cutest little bare bottom photo of Justin right now. I know that sometime in the next thirty years he will thank me for witholding. But...I do have to say that I am a little surprised by the power of peer pressure when it comes to potty training. We're not by ANY means in the thick of it, but last night he went potty twice (albeit on the bathroom floor and not more than a few drops IN the potty-- (yes Mary, we are even trying the measuring cup approach, but he wants to sit! :-P) ...but who's keeping track?) with a mere suggestion from his beloved "Al-La". Proudly putting his stickers on a hastily constructed reward chart on the bathroom wall. Don't worry....the wet wipe in his hand is an unused one.

1 comment:

Grandma M. said...

Way to go, Justin :). Alex's encouragement is what he needed! (I'll have to see the other photos privately...)