Monday, October 12, 2009

Alex's first Snowman

Well, we woke up this morning to a few inches of heavy wet snow on the ground.....it kept falling all day long, through music class, through our two playdates with new MOMS Club friends, through lunch, and through Alex's nap...... so we decided to play in it.
Before anyone calls CPS on me, I KNOW Alex's jacket arms are a bit short. To make a long story short, the coat I bought her for this winter turned out to be waaay too big, so she made do with last year's model for the day (Dave and I went out and bought her an appropriately-sized one this evening).Anyhow....Alex and I constructed her first official 'snowman'. Granted, he is in miniature and sitting on top of our patio table, but I think he counts, being that he has a carrot nose. She was elated to have her own 'snowman' watching her eat dinner. I thought it was a bit creepy.

She also got to have her first "hot chocolate" (or lukewarm cocoa) after getting ruddy cheeked in the snow.



Back to this morning, Alex is really enjoying her "Adventures in Music" class. Here's a video clip of today's favorite -- the popcorn song.

No comments: