Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Emily Post we are not.....


Although Lady Amelia and Lady Alex did a fantastic job having a tea party this afternoon (catered by Chef Graham), the table manners did not translate to the lunch arena. Even though Emily Post would have been mortified by the laughing/giggling/talking with full mouths, Melissa and I thought it was pretty cute (while admonishing children to chew and swallow thoroughly through the meal). Graham was obviously the ringleader and made sure that everyone was being "very funny".

video

After her friends went home, Alex tearfully agreed to a nap. Luckily she was in a much better mood when she woke up, even spontaneously breaking into her own version of "Itsy-Bitsy Spider".

video

1 comment:

Melissa and Jeff said...

Why is it that my son is always the ringleader for all things "very funny"??? I think I'm going to be in trouble when my extremely social guy heads off to school in a few short years! :) Thanks for a fun morning!