Saturday, June 20, 2009

Home again-- business as usual!

When we arrived home on Wed night, it was too late to wake Alex up and give her the big hug and kiss that I was dying to give her. I did, however, peek into her bedroom to see her sleeping. She seemed to sense that I was there, opened her eyes, said "Momma!", and went back to sleep.
That next morning I battled a monster case of jet-lag, but that didn't stop us from going to school. I was expecting her to be a bit clingy and emotional, but that wasn't the case. It was business as usual- exploring, learning, playing-- not once acting out of character.
As you noticed, I took the next couple days off from posting. We needed some time to get back into our routine (and I needed Alex's nap-times to try and unpack and organize!). Once I get photos organized, I'll put a few on the blog-- Rorie and I had a fantastic trip, but we're both happy to be back in the states.

No comments: