Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The KITTY Doctor.....


I learned my lesson about scheduling a vet visit and a doctor visit one day apart. Alex was understandably worried and scared when we brought the cats to the vet today. We did talk all morning about bringing the boys to the "kitty doctor", and I thought she got it.....that is until it was time to actually leave the waiting area and enter the exam room.

Apparently she remembered that I lied to her yesterday, and she was convinced I'd done it again. I had to hold her through the entire visit-- the vet tech was so nice, explaining everything that she was doing to the cats.As a thinly veiled attempt to buy back my child's love, we found a great deal at Wal-Mart today-- A 20 piece set of sidewalk chalk for $1.50! We had fun drawing on the driveway this afternoon-- it was just the right temperature while we were on the asphalt.

No comments: