Friday, March 14, 2008

My Feets...They tastes soo good

video
All afternoon, Alexandra has been playing with her toes. And screaming- and then playing with her toes while screaming. The above video is one of her silent playtimes.
We had ECFE class (which Alex screamed through) and a playdate with Miss Emma and her Mommy this morning. Afterwards, we decided to stop at Wal-Mart to see if they had a generic organic formula (I'd heard rumors). They DO!! And it is HALF of the price of the name brand version-- For as much as I hate Wal-Mart (unorganized, aisles smell of urine & ethnic sweat), we will now be frequenting the store for our formula supply.This is my normal view when I check on Alex at a traffic light (don't worry-- I took this when I was parked in a lot). She's normally sacked out with her mousey in the carseat.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a beautiful and happy baby you have!! She's a JOY!
love, Grandma M.