Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Good day for Napping...

Alex is still snuffly (although I've become quite adept at using the aspirator) and red-cheeked. No fever, though-- and she's doing a great job of napping (she slept in 2 hours later than normal this morning, then took a 2 1/2 hour nap, a 1 hour nap this afternoon, and another 1 hour early evening nap), so hopefully her little body is fighting off this bug. She still has a good appetite, and doesn't seem to be in a bad mood at all, so that's good news!

The downside is that we're missing all of our classes and activities! I now know that I would have gone stir-crazy long ago without my schedule! I get so bored just hanging out at home-- although, it is nice to be able to try and nap myself, instead of running around.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Soooo precious! Hope you are all feeling better!
love, Grandma M.

Rorie said...

She is one adorable baby. I love this picture! I am so thankful you can be home with her.
We have so many sick children at school. Have a restful day. Love Grandma J.