Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Boo" and "Buh"!

We reached another milestone today! After Kindermusik this morning, Alex and I were working on our sounds. She started mimicking "Boo" and "Buh" back to me. Luckily, I had our camera nearby and was able to capture some of the exchanges. You can tell how hard she's working-- and really thinking about what it is she is doing. Three videos may be overkill, but we're pretty excited about the first real 'conversation' with consonants! (You're only required to watch all three if you're a grandparent).

3 comments:

Dave said...

...or her dad, at work...
YEAH ALEX!!!

Melissa and Jeff said...

Ok, I'm not one of her grandparents or her dad at work, but I'll admit to watching all three video's of Alex...way to go big girl!

Gramps (Steve) said...

I love watching her grow and develop. Wish we lived closer.